Re: W3C Workshop on Privacy and Linked Data 17–18 April 2018 in Vienna

From: Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 07:36:16 -0400
To: Markus Sabadello <markus@danubetech.com>
Cc: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Thanks Markus!

Is it just my impression from reading the two links that the perspective is
more like institutional compliance than actual concern for human privacy?
Did the concept of human agency, in the sense of self-sovereign agents and
self-sovereign control over IoT come up?

Adrian

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 5:37 AM Markus Sabadello <markus@danubetech.com>
wrote:

> FYI here's are minutes and a report from the W3C Workshop on Privacy and
> Linked Data in Vienna a month ago:
> https://www.w3.org/2018/04/17-dataprivacy18-minutes
> https://www.w3.org/2018/vocabws/report
>
> I don't think there are video recordings.
>
> Markus
>
> On 04/13/2018 03:28 PM, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> > Next week. I will talk about DIDs:
> > https://www.w3.org/2018/vocabws/
> >
> > Markus
>

> --

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/