Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, May 8, 12 noon ET, 9 AM PT

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 08:54:00 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 05/09/2018 12:45 AM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> Even better, we _almost_(*) established that someone besides Manu
> can generate the minutes with the scribetool script. I'll be
> submitting a PR to help that effort along.

Yaaay, /thank you so much/ Kim!

After almost a decade, it was awesome to not have to worry about
generating the minutes yesterday.

The trick is going to make sure that the load is shared as we move
forward and eventually such that anyone in the community can help
generate/finalize the minutes (via better tooling).

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches