Re: Verifiable Credentials on DID-Auth

Hey Dave, thanks for your input.

This idea of ephemeral public key authentication is very interesting. Can
you expand on this a bit more? How will a temporary ownership of a public
key be done in the current DID / VC model? I'm suspecting that since it's
temporal, there's no actual modification made to the DID document that's
sitting on (assuming) a DID ledger, but the key is created/stored locally
on the user device, am I correct?. How is this case considered in current
DID Auth model being proposed? So far, unless I'm missing something, all
authentication is done against the DID document that is resolved from the
DID in question.