Re: DIDs, DID Auth & Browser Cookies

Hi Dennis,

Personally I think your question is valid and I think session cookies is a
reasonable solution for maintaining a browser session in the short term.
I.e. you “log in” first with DID Auth, the service associates your DID with
a browser cookie and as long as the cookie is valid your session is
maintained.

Another model could be to generate another private key in the browser,
associate this with your DID at the service and then sign every request
with the browser key.

You can still require a separate DID Auth with the users phone/edge device
when authorizing high-value transactions.

Christian

>>> https://www.facebook.com/MediaiQDigital>  [Facebook] <
>>> https://twitter.com/mediaiqdigital>  [LinkedIn] <
>>> https://www.instagram.com/mediaiqdigital>  [Foursquare] <