Re: DID panel at MyData2018 Aug 29-31 Helsinki

I'm hoping / planning to be there, especially if I can participate on a
panel.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/