Re: Dial in issues

For what it’s worth, I support improving the current system.

Having managed many work groups, I know that relying on humans to do every
task in a timely manner to finish documenting a call is problematic. More
automation == better documentation.

I love zoom too but have also put in the effort to get a free SIP client to
work (to free up the POTS lines for others).

Note also that for those who can or want to pay, there are commercial SIP
solutions available to help people connect to the SIP call.

If digital bazaar is able to increase inbound connections it might solve
things.

--

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP
Independent Consultant