Re: Intro to "Identity Credentials" from 2015-02-16

Thanks for this Manu. Over a year ago I also created a video for my
students at Kent, highlighting the work I and colleagues had been doing
with verifiable credentials before the VCWG was formed. It is publicly
available on youtube here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgE5dI09A4M&feature=youtu.be

Since then we built an app for NHS patients and tested it out with them
in the summer of 2017.

One of my future projects will be to migrate the above system to the VC
data model once that is finalised.

regards

David