Re: A tangent, but maybe an interesting one?

Cross-posting with VRM for obvious reasons.

The DID ecosystem, like many of our systems, will need to be hardened
through agency for the individuals. Agency has a number of challenges
including:

- ownership of the technology
- transparency of the technology
- accessibility of the tech to diverse populations
- governance of the developers
- governance of the standards groups
- governance of the policy bundles that initialize the technology
- licensure of experts to install and service the technology
- management of reputation in a specified context

Yes, we need our agents to be AI-enabled, but we can start with simpler
stuff like ad-blockers and authorization servers. Here's one perspective on
the AI piece I wrote for doctors but it works for everyone in the long run
http://bit.ly/HMS78Talk

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/