Re: A local built-in DID method name for public key lookup

Markus,
Thank you for posting these links!

Regarding this thread: https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-spec/pull/55, was
there a conclusion reached after the F2F discussions happened at IIW?  I
don't see any other comments in that thread.

I think having something like uPort's secp256k1-did-resolver be mandated by
all DID resolvers would greatly benefit interop testing.  (In much the same
way TCP/IP stacks have a loopback address to test network software on a
single host.)

   -chrisb