Re: DID Use Case #19: Gun Purchase (+ state law variations)

This use case is exactly one of the reasons I joined this W3C group!... I
am working on (my side interest) project that will address this set of
requirements as one of it's core features... site is called fyrearms.com,
but not public yet :)

--
- Mark