Re: DID Use Cases for California Privacy Act Amendments

By this same logic, tying my prescription use-case to HIPAA (which is
complementary to both GDPR and CPA that tend to avoid sectoral Rego) would
also be helpful.

Adrian

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 9:30 AM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> On 07/11/2018 01:05 AM, Sam Chase wrote:
> > Since our working group is finalizing our use cases soon and this
> > bill is begging for amendments and definitions perhaps we can tailor
> > our use cases to this bill and include pieces of it as firm evidence
> > of a need for this solution.
>
> I find this compelling... tie at least one of our DID use cases to GDPR
> and perhaps another to the CPA. I think that will carry weight with the
> W3C Membership. Or mention both, specifically, certain articles in each
> law/bill.

> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Veres One Decentralized Identifier Blockchain Launches
> https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches
>
> --

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/