No Credentials CG meeting for the next 2 Tuesdays

From: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:57:14 +0000
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: Joe Andrieu <joe@joeandrieu.com>, Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@blockstream.com>
Hi all,
The chairs would like to apologize for this last minute notice, but we are
canceling tomorrow's meeting (2/27) because we are short on topics. Also,
we could use the extra time to prepare for RWoT next week.

A reminder that we are also canceling next week's meeting, which coincides
with RWoT in Santa Barbara. This means that the Credentials CG meeting will
be canceled for the next 2 Tuesdays -- 2/27 and 3/6.

Again, we apologize for this cancelation and late notice. We look forward
to seeing many of you next week in Santa Barbara.

— W3C-CCG Co-Chairs: Christopher Allen, Joe Andrieu & Kim Hamilton
--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com