Re: Event Invitation Reply (Declined): DID Spec Closure Meeting

From: =Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@evernym.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 22:58:19 -0800
To: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Manu, Dave: thanks for the notice. We shortened tomorrow's call to an hour
and we'll use it to discuss:

   - Any questions about the proposals or open issues on the DID spec.
   - Open issues with any DID method specs (that may help us unearth DID
   spec issues).
   - Planning for DID and DID method topics at RWOT.

Talk to those who can make it at 10AM PT tomorrow.

=Drummond