Re: The United Humans investment offer

From: Sam Chase <samantha@venn.agency>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 07:12:36 -0800
Cc: Greg Kidd <gregkidd@gmail.com>, W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
To: Bohdan Andriyiv <bohdan.andriyiv@validbook.org>
Your answer read as “yes but my way is better.” There are about a thousand steps that need to happen before your initiative is even possible. We as a group are doing the things needed collaboratively to grow this standard. You starting something that is completely your vision and then asking everyone (WHO ALSO HAVE PROJECTS, and don’t blast the entire group about them asking for money) to support you.

Sent from my iPhone