Re: Ideas about DID explanation

From: Lucas Tétreault <lucas@vivvo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:43:54 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com>, "daniel.hardman@evernym.com" <daniel.hardman@evernym.com>, "kim@learningmachine.com" <kim@learningmachine.com>
CC: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Long lived signatures and being able to find out a DIDs key at a given point in time makes sense to me... What I'm stuck on right now is keys that have been breached vs. keys that were rotated for some other reason? If a key was breached then presumably any and all credentials that were signed with it should be revoked. Thoughts?

[photo]
Lucas Tétreault
Developer
300A - 2221 Cornwall Street
Regina, SK. S4P 2L1
(306) 541-311<tel:(306)%20541-3116>5    ・       [vivvo] <http://www.vivvo.com/>         ・       [github] <https://github.com/lucastetreault>    [linkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas-t%C3%A9treault>   [twitter] <https://twitter.com/ltetreault>