Re: Ideas about DID explanation

a scenario that is close to our hearts today is a DID authorizing access to
a claim (attribute) with a signed stipulation (Mary/Kantara would call it a
user submitted term). If the user makes a claim under GDPR the data
controller will need to prove that the user authorized release of the
attribute. If the DID cannot be resolved at that later date, how is the
case to be resolved?
Peace ..tom