Re: DNS -> DIDs

DID Documents are completely public. Is it not safe to assume that most DID
docs' contents will be indexed and searchable?

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/