Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2018-07-24 12pm ET

Bad news folks. The audio did not survive. At first I suspected it was the
long amount of time in between the meeting and generating the minutes.
However, I confirmed the download script did yield a (wav) audio file of
roughly the expected size. It's just filled with mostly whitenoise-ish
audio except for a couple of the dialin sounds (buboop).

However, we do have the written logs, thanks to Lionel's amazing scribing.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 7:24 PM <kim@learningmachine.com> wrote:

> Thanks to  for scribing this week! The minutes
> for this week's Credentials CG telecon are now available:
>
> https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2018-07-24/
>
> Full text of the discussion follows for W3C archival purposes.
> Audio from the meeting is available as well (link provided below).

> Credentials CG Telecon Minutes for 2018-07-24
>
> Agenda:
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2018Jul/0047.html
> Topics:
>   1. Introductions
>   2. Agenda Review
>   3. Announcements & Reminders
>   4. Progress on Current Action Items
>   5. Work Items
>   6. Amira Use Case
> Action Items:
>   1. update work items with links to final artifacts
> Organizer:
>   Kim Hamilton Duffy and Christopher Allen and Joe Andrieu
> Scribe:
>
> Present:
>   Heather Vescent, Mike Lodder, Ryan Grant, Ganesh Annan, Andrew
>   Hughes, Christopher Allen, Dan Burnett, Richard A. Kraaijenhagen,
>   Kulpreet Singh, Jeff Orgel, Lionel Wolberger, Kim Hamilton Duffy,
>   Dave Longley, Manu Sporny, Chris Boscolo, Joe Kaplan, Joe
>   Andrieu, Jarlath O'Carroll, Moses Ma
> Audio:
>   https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2018-07-24/audio.ogg
>

> Topic: Introductions
>
> Hello all. Wolf McNally, via invite by Christopher Allen
> Joe Andrieu:
>
> https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rebooting-the-web-of-trust-fall2017/blob/master/final-documents/amira.pdf
> Jeff Orgel: JeffO StL dial in 314 area code
>
> Topic: Agenda Review
>
> Lionel Wolberger: Agenda: Main focus today the Amria.pdf document
> Lionel Wolberger:  My name is Lionel Wolberger, I've been in the
>   CCG for a while. Via https://platin.io we're doing location
>   credentials and secure proofs in a decentralized manner. We want
>   to use VCs as a way for making those interoperable. [scribe
>   assist by Dave Longley]
> Lionel Wolberger: Lionel Wolberger re-introduced himself,
>   co-founder of https://platin.io
> Lionel Wolberger: Chris said, there are a wide variety of guests
>   present
>
> Topic: Announcements & Reminders
>
> Lionel Wolberger: Opening at 10 AM Pacific with a quick
>   introduction to the WoT, SSI, principles and high level intro
> Joe Andrieu:
>   https://businessofblockchain.com/web/virtual-summits/blockchain-id
> Lionel Wolberger: A number of companies will do deeper dives
>   throughout the call
> Lionel Wolberger: Joe said, next week decentralized web summit in
>   San Francisco
> Joe Andrieu: https://decentralizedweb.net/
> Lionel Wolberger: Chris- Markus had a panel accepted at that
>   meeting. Decentralized identity panel.
> Kulpreet Singh: SIP is totally not working for me. Will try later
>   again. :(
> [...]
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com