SIP Client guidance (was: W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, April 24, 12 noon ET)

Kim, glad to see the new SIP provider support and capacity.

I'd love to help save money by calling in with a SIP client but have had
very poor experience doing so. I know it's been asked before, but now that
we're using Twilio, is there a client (in particular a Mac or iPhone
client) that someone can recommend?

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com