Re: Question: WebAuthn announcement -- relation to DIDs?

Great point, here are the links from my presentation (there were a couple
other presentations as well):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LyYp_SZpqboIPfUa1lo9zKtNv9SIv-5I?usp=sharing

I think the only real problem we encountered was that (by design) WebAuthn
uses "origin" to bind authentication to a specific service. It's a solvable
problem, it will just take some conversation to figure out the pros and
cons of some of the solutions that were mentioned. At the very least, it's
implementable / demo-able now but the same DID can't be used across
multiple sites until the origin issue gets solved.

On April 12, 2018 at 10:19:06 AM, Andrew Hughes (andrewhughes3000@gmail.com)