Re: Question: WebAuthn announcement -- relation to DIDs?

Hi Steven

perhaps an even more pertinent question is "how does Web Auth fit with
Verifiable Credentials?"

The answer to this is that it fits very nicely. Our implementation of
VCs used FIDOv1, the precursor to Web Auth (Fido v2). We plan to migrate
to Web Auth and IETF token binding later this year

regards

David