Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, Sep 19th 12 ET

We don't have any docs but could give an intro. Christopher (with possibly
Lionel and me) could briefly talk to the approach/structure we are
thinking, and are planning to attack in earnest at RWoT.

We'll keep it brief since we don't have content to review yet.