Re: Status of DID spec and going to production

Sounds great.

FYI in case you're not aware, at DIF there's been a lot of discussion on
a "Universal Resolver" that can resolve different types of identifiers
including DIDs.

The idea is that "drivers" can be developed and plugged in for different
identifier types.

I did a very early version of this in Java including experimental
drivers for "sov" DIDs and "btcr" DIDs:
https://github.com/decentralized-identity/universal-resolver/tree/master/implementations/java

Just want to avoid duplication, e.g. if someone builds a generic
implementation of DDOs, then that should be re-used.

Not really sure how this implementation work will be
organized/coordinated, maybe RWoT and IIW will be good opportunities to
discuss.

Markus
---
Danube Tech ~ danubetech.com