Re: DID/DDO implementations?

Hi Markus,
I don't know of any, but if one existed it would be out of date very soon.
We will be iterating on the DID spec heavily in the coming weeks heading up
to and including RWoT, so I encourage you to join us in the Credential CG
calls and at RWoT.

We are currently heading toward a more explicit (possibly capability-based)
model; please see the discussion here as a reference:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/didm-veres-one/issues/1

I'm in the process on aligning the BTCR method with the general direction
Manu and Dave have outlined in that issue. I'm nearing completion, but so
far it's working much better in terms of expressiveness. Obviously there
will be iteration in names and structure, but this will give you a feel for
the direction.

--Kim