Re: Credentials CG charter vote result

Tim, I ask that you drop the sarcasm and disrespect. I've spent a lot of
effort making this information discoverable and (I believe) have made
improvements. The community values your positive contributions, so I ask in
spirit of collaboration that you provide concrete, constructive
suggestions, submit PRs, or open github issues for any concerns you would
like the chairs to address.

That's all from me. Best,
Kim

>>> https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/page/5/  ?  I still can't find