Re: Credentials CG charter vote result

and FWIW - Verifiable News?  i mean...  really?

don't get me wrong.  it's an area i've been working on for some time
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OPghC4ra6QLhaHhW8QvPJRMKGEXT7KaZtG_7s5-UQrw/edit#
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQQLPzTjZ8JuI1ZPy-xx5KOFffroV9qEJGx7LllD57i3aEp-CpcH9s1tblgAwT2hU2H5uLtYKGnT7s5/pub>
-
indeed you'll even see the section i put in there "Linked-Data, Ontologies
and Verifiable Claims"
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OPghC4ra6QLhaHhW8QvPJRMKGEXT7KaZtG_7s5-UQrw/edit#heading=h.19e53f97toth>

anyhow.  I just...  dunno.  Will get back to you.  Diversity is important...

Tim.