Re: Credentials CG charter vote result

Thank you Timothy! This is my error; I thought I updated all the
references, but this is out of date.

Update coming shortly. Thanks again for the heads up!
-- Kim

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 5:23 AM Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Manu / Kim,
>
> the charter link text[1] appears to have changed substantively, whilst the
> authorship date (and in-effect, post) appears to be the same?
>
> it also appears some of these changes have been recent?
>
> I feel like i've missed alot; and i'm wondering what happened with the
> tasks outlined in the original charter.  Are the new WIP pipelines
> maintaining, retaining or supportive of the original scope or works?
>
> IMHO also; i think the original charter should be reverted to the version
> used to pass it; and a new post should be established for the new charter,
> under this same group.
>
> Tim.H.
>
> [1]
> https://web.archive.org/web/20150718154445/https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/charter/
>

> On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 at 09:11 Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The votes for the Credentials Community Group charter were tallied on
>> Friday showing unanimous support for the charter among the people that
>> voted. Voter turnout was 36% for this charter vote. As a point of
>> comparison, W3C Advisory Committee votes for new charters for official
>> working groups always garner less than 10% voter turnout.
>>
>> Votes in favor of the charter:
>>
>> Manu Sporny
>> Mark Leuba
>> Pindar Wong
>> Bill Gebert
>> AnonymousVoterA (this person identified themselves to Manu)
>> Badge Alliance
>> Timothy Holborn
>> Mary Bold
>> Bailey Reutzel
>>
>> As a result of this vote, I have added a sentence at the top of the
>> charter noting when it was ratified by this community group:
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/community/credentials/charter/
>>
>> Tim, now that we have a charter, you could propose your changes as a
>> change set on top of the currently ratified charter.
>>
>> -- manu
>

>> --
>> Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny)
>> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
>> blog: The Marathonic Dawn of Web Payments
>> http://manu.sporny.org/2014/dawn-of-web-payments/
>>
>> --
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com