Re: Credential Handler API Polyfill (video demo)

I think the UX is much better than TLS Certs already - congrats!

Big Milestone...

Have you thought about a Browser Extension mock-up?

Perhaps on mobile; an app?

FWIW: I still like WebID-TLS however IMHO (whether or not FOAF is used) i
think the CERT should denote the device (ie: My Family TV, My Friends TV,
My Phone, etc.) rather than agent:person.  Yet this view has other
implementation related implications that are not necessarily used for every
application of creds. (perhaps also, my thinking is now out of date for one
reason or another...)

Tim.H.