Re: Credential Handler API Polyfill (video demo)

Hm...at the step of storing a passport narrator says that you should be
redirected to the credential handler website. The page really looks like
handler website (blue page header), but the url really does not change - it
still remains the issuer address... This is confusing. Is this just a demo
being incomplete yet? Or am I not getting how the process should look like?