Re: Room for government DIDs?

David, it's a fascinating idea to create country-specific DID methods. My
first reaction is that this would only make sense if those countries wanted
to run country-specific blockchains or distributed ledgers. While they
could certainly choose to do that, it would seem redundant to
public blockchains that gain sufficient mass, i.e., it would be a little
bit like creating country-specific networks instead of just joining
the Internet.

=Drummond