DID Spec Closure #1 meeting tomorrow

Wed, Nov 22 11:00 am MST.

Join the IRC channel for notes during the meeting.
Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg

The meeting will be a Zoom call.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/144377904

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,144377904#  or +16699006833,,144377904#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 646 558 8656  or +1 669 900 6833
    Meeting ID: 144 377 904
    International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=65XocKGR2TYRw64bc-_18LUsZzfAo5KY

You need to become members for the W3C Intellectual Property Release in
order to avoid submarine patents. This is now very important since it looks
like the DID Spec is going to happen at W3C.
Please join the CCG and do the IPR release (click the "Join this Group"
button on this page: https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/

Susan Bradford
+1-801-376-5464
https://www.evernym.com/