Re: Adding a third co-chair to W3C-CCG

From: =Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@evernym.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 01:39:35 -0700
To: Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>
Cc: Pindar Wong <pindar.wong@gmail.com>, Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>, "Stone, Matt" <matt.stone@pearson.com>, "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>, heather vescent <heathervescent@gmail.com>
Wow, nothing but +1s for Joe. Doesn't anyone know about Joe's long, sordid
history of undermining open standards with his complex arguments and
specious reasoning???

;-_0

(Just needling him because he's the paragon of clarity. So I'm +2. But
that's contingent on Joe agreeing to write the prose for all our specs from
now on ;-)