Re: Proof of Bitcoin address ownership

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 13:58:40 +0000
To: Kerri Lemoie <kerri@openworksgrp.com>
Cc: Rick Dudley <a.frederick.dudley@gmail.com>, public-credentials@w3.org
On Fri, 3 Nov 2017 at 00:26 Kerri Lemoie <kerri@openworksgrp.com> wrote:

> This project illustrates Rick’s point: https://lbc.cryptoguru.org/about

interesting..

a bit more advanced than the traditional 'bingo' approach...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xTROekDerP1TPOB3SOD_1bbQr580BPqbhF3YHdO96pw/edit

= ~ $24,16Bn USD in "dormant addresses".  may indeed be a better way of
burning energy than mining...

but that's a different thing to 'self sovereign identity'....?

how is this issue being addressed.

tim.