Adrian Gropper Commitments

From: Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 12:23:20 -0400
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
I'm told the W3C Community Group software has a bug that makes it seem as
if I
haven't made my IP commitment on behalf of Spec Ops.

For the avoidance of doubt, this email is to clarify that I am
committing all of the IP that I have contributed to date to the
Verifiable Claims Use Cases document as well as the Verifiable Claims
Data Model document. This includes the time I was not a member of Spec
Ops (in an individual capacity) and the time where I was a member of
Spec Ops (in an organizational capacity).

I hereby commit to the following:

https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/spec/131/commitments
https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/spec/132/commitments

My commitments cover these two documents:

https://www.w3.org/2017/05/vc-use-cases/CGFR/2017-05-01/
https://www.w3.org/2017/05/vc-data-model/CGFR/2017-05-01/

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.