File system issues --> git?

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 09:23:04 +0000
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
I was looking into various filesystem issues such as versioning,
preservation, et.al. for a RWW styled implementation method.

Someone brought up GIT a long time ago. I've been taking time to consider
it, from the origins of GIT through to GitLab and GitHub and through my
pathway have come across the JS project[1]

Whilst it's simply a start, I was thinking the use of GIT for underlying
storage might solve alot of (perceived) problems...

Thoughts?

Tim.H.

[1] https://github.com/creationix/js-git/blob/master/README.md