Re: [URGENT] Intellectual Property commitments for Verifiable Claims specs

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 14:17:35 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 05/13/2017 01:09 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> The data model I'm less sure about. But I don't think I'm the
> intended audience for that one. :-)

Yep, implementers are the intended audience. That said, we've always
strive to make at least the front matter of those documents readable by
anyone with a basic understanding of the Web. We still have a bit to go
there, but you should see this improve rapidly over the next six months.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/