ACTION REQUESTED: Requirements ordering

From: Daniel Burnett <danielcburnett@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 22:46:01 -0400
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Group,

As promised over the past few weeks, here is the spreadsheet we will use to
order requirements for discussion purposes.

Please do the following by ***** 31 MARCH 2017 ***** .
Please make all edits ONLY at the following spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qx-i9raLULuU2Px0EGZsPn4KFFuxXxqVtziT6IhiGjY/edit?usp=sharing

This will be done by organization, i.e., only one entry per organization.
There are 42 requirements based on the snapshot I took today.
Please order them from 1 to 42 based on what's most important to your
organization, with 1 going to the most important and 42 going to the least
important.

If you believe you will need more time to complete this, please let me know.

-- dan