Re: NIST PRAM Worksheets

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 00:29:04 +0000
To: Adam Migus <adam@migusgroup.com>, "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
It would be good if we could also analyse impacts based upon some form of
'dignity' matrix. Privacy can often be used to prevent access of a person
to the person, with 'official' processing requirements. in Australia
Freedom of Information Laws result in requests being processed in a 50 day
window, which if the information is critical to an issue that needs to be
dealt with immediately; isn't really a timely manner to get that
information and thereafter be able to use it for 'dignity preserving'
means.

Dignity includes the concept of confidentiality, and is a term used in the
UDHR[1]

Tim.

[1] http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/