Re: Terminology poll (updated)

Note:. Two document versions are being circulated incorporating the use of
ROLE_A through to C or alternatively D,

In which the embodiment of the apparatus may confuse the roles in which the
notation of names has been provided.

Note 2: does the document have some sort of "same origin" rule on it?  Ie:
is it necessarily served up from a web location that is the same in some
way as the identifier notating the identity / subject outlined in the doc.

Kinda similar to TimBLs / early WebID related symmetrical foaf concepts?

Note 3: Re: "inspector" I was looking at due diligence law
https://definitions.uslegal.com/d/due-diligence/

The consumer of the credential will most often be seeking the instrument
for some sort of check or benefit made from gaining access to the doc.

Reasonable they've got a responsibility at times to ask for the information
that will be contained in them.

So. In some ways they may seem like a checkpoint, or reviewer.

Could also be a decoder.

Ie:

- Encoder
- (Authorised?) Store