Re: Poll words split Role B

Sorry,

I've just noticed: this version,

ROLE_A: Subject

ROLE_B: Issuer, Authority, Author, Signatory

ROLE_C: Holder, Presenter, Receiver, Claimant, Subject, Prover, Guardian,
Mediator, Subject(‘s) Agent, Owner, Sharer, Recipient

ROLE_D: Inspector, Evaluator, Verifier, Consumer

Which has 4 roles rather than three.

In this version, I would consider,

ROLE_A: Signatory. (the creation of a signed document)

ROLE_B: Subject: an electronically signed machine readable instrument
containing claims that are verified to have been made by way of
cryptographic technology.

(Noting, it's not just the signature but also some way of doing a checksum
or similar on the claims made in the document itself, ie: tamper evidence)

ROLE_C: Holder (an agent that holds a claim).

ROLE_D: Consumer an agent who requires the available and use of a signed
document providing particular information as to perform an action.

Ie:
- the means to ensure children do not access adult content on a particular
website.
- to ensure a party has a prescription for a controlled substance
- to identify whether the email address an electronic Correspondence
purports to have been sent from, is indeed the same legal entity the human
readable texts states to be the case by way of HTML/JSON-LD content
contained within the electronic correspondence format.

Note; this model doesn't relate the holder of the credential to the
identifier necessarily.

Ie; I hold your passport. I present it to someone when they ask for it.
Assumption would be that the claim.itself has enough information in it to
identify that i'm presenting someone else's passport.

In the physical world that is an easy illustration (ie: they look at the
photo in the passport then look at the holder of it), same sort of thing
could be done electronically via different means.

Tim.h.