Poll words split Role B (was: Re: Negative VCs)

On 2017-06-25 2:37 AM, David Chadwick wrote:
> 6. If the presenter is not the subject then the inspector needs to
> verify that the presenter is authorised to present the claim. This can
> be done in a variety of ways e.g. a pre-established trust relationship
> between the inspector and presenter; a VC delegating authority from the
> subject to the presenter; a recognised procedure for certain classes of
> subject and presenter; etc.

Am I right that:

a) this is where the 'split' in Role B (in the poll) resides;
(Presenter/subject or Claimant/Subject, etc.) ?

b) pseudo-anonymity would likely reside in: "a recognised procedure
for certain classes of subject and presenter" ?

With reference to a), the split roles in B, it seems that if, for
example, the poll were to choose "Subject" as the word for Role B,
then "Presenter" or "Claimant" could be added underneath in the code.
But if "Claimant" or "Presenter" is chosen for role B, then it seems
more problematic, or at least quite different.

All those words are still available in the playground listing today,
Sunday:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NWdpFxbERXZodvbJP_GgGZhkGI54zWmqTuFz-CR2hps/edit

Specifically, I mean that people are adding words as options for Role
B that are actually both sides of the split. Shouldn't we just be
choosing one side of the split, and know which side that is, in order
to get the label for that side of the split correct?

It appears to me that the way it's set up now might force the
technology solution to be different dependent on what word is chosen
in the poll, and I don't think that's the purpose of the poll, though
I could be wrong.

And this could lead extra work later, disentangling and possibly
re-naming.

Steven