Terms & workflow

From: Joe Andrieu <joe@joeandrieu.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 15:45:41 -0400
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
I'm not sure if I should post this to the VCWG list or this one, but I
figure its best in context of the current conversation about
terminology.
In the call this last week, I raised the issue of terminology as far as
slicing and dicing credentials into claims and creating entity profiles.
It seemed to me we didn't have a term for that last part, because we
don't use it when we describe the claim lifecycle.
I took the action item to make that an issue, but it turns out it is one
already https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/issues/46
I added a comment and hopefully we can pick up the discussion there. In
short, my concern is that the process flow described in our current poll
uses neither credentials nor entity profiles. I think we'd be better off
if we did.
-j

--
Joe Andrieu, PMP