Re: Terminology poll

I like issuer, claimant and verifier.

Issuer is not contentious. Verifier is not so contentious and has been
posed before.

But claimant is a new term for the contentious role of the presenter, or
holder, who may or may not be the subject of the VC. Claimant sums up
quite nicely what this role is trying to do i.e. claim the benefit from
the VCs that they are presenting to the verifier.

So I would support the use of the term claimant.

David