Which W3C Credentials/Digital Verification work items would you like to hear about?

From: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 17:41:16 +0000
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Following up from our earlier call, let us know if there are any work items
you'd like to hear more about in the next couple of weeks.

As a reminder, here are the work items we're voting on:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W0r6TOaJXGcDP4qOzOIEfSymub4nRSLrBmtBqyDf06I/edit?usp=sharing

So far we have discussed:

   - Dave Longley: Verifiable Claims Browser API and Browser Polyfill
   - Joe Andrieu: Lifecycle of a Verifiable Claim
   - Christopher Allen: Data Minimization and Selective Disclosure Report
   - Drummond Reed: Decentralized Identifier Spec
   - Angus Champion de Crespigny: Reputation Systems - Best Practices &
   Evaluation

And next week we'll hear from Dave Longley on RDF dataset canonicalization.

I personally would like to hear about the following topics to learn more
about the problem space. Any other suggestions? Any presenters want to
volunteer for these or other topics?

   - More than Claims / Indirect vs direct
   - Privacy & Security Requirements for Credentials Ecosystem

Best,
Kim
--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
Principal Engineer | Learning Machine + MIT Media Lab

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com