Re: Potential F2F Meeting for W3C Digital Offers Community Group

On 01/24/2017 06:11 PM, Linda Toth wrote:
> As discussed at our last Digital Offer Community Group Meeting, we
> have a potential opportunity to have a face to face meeting on March
> 22, 2017 in Chicago.

Full disclosure: This was Shane's good idea, I'm just the messenger.

What if we co-locate with a Verifiable Claims Working Group meeting in
Chicago as well?

While the VCWG group isn't official/public yet, I expect it to be by
then, and we could get a lot of cross-pollination going on if we
arrange the meetings well:

Proposed Schedule

* Verifiable Claims WG (1 day)
* Digital Offers CG (1 day)
* Web Payments IG (1 day)
* Web Payments WG (2 days)

That's a full week of meetings in Chicago, but these groups should
really be cross-pollinating and this seems like a good opportunity to do so.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/