Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, January 17, 2017

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:03:29 -0500
To: Daniel Burnett <danielcburnett@gmail.com>
Cc: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
On 01/17/2017 05:49 AM, Daniel Burnett wrote:
> This seems a bit open-ended.  Do you have a specific proposal you can
> send as an issue or PR?

I meant that we may want to spend 5 minutes saying something to the
effect of "We have received a number of W3C Formal Objections related to
privacy and we should expend effort to respond".

Then take the temperature in the room to see if the group desires to
re-hash some of the things we've already talked about, raise issues,
then put spec text in the privacy section of the document.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/