Re: Kim: meta question about these mailing lists (was: Re: Proposal for Credentials CG to maintain registries for DID Methods, Linked Data Key Types, and Credential Status Method)

Drummond -- the Digital Verification group is the informal task force for
signature suites. However, nothing happens on that mailing list
specifically right now (all conversation has moved to Credentials CG). I
usually copy that group in case there is someone on that list not on the
CCG list, but it's in all likelihood not needed right now.

We'd like to reserve it for future use, as it might make sense for focused
discussion of signature suites.

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 1:10 AM =Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@evernym.com>
wrote:

> Kim, a second question for you: what's the difference between the two
> different lists that this email is going to? I want to make sure I'm
> sending the right messages to the right lists.
>
> Thanks,
>
> =Drummond
>
> On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Kim Hamilton Duffy <
> kim@learningmachine.com> wrote:
>
>> In last Tuesday's Credentials CG call, we put out proposals for the
>> Credentials CG to adopt a registry creation/update process for 3 specific
>> registries*.
>>
>> To summarize, there are two proposals on the table.
>>
>> PROPOSAL 1: Adopt the registry creation and update process for the
>>             Credentials Community Group.
>>
>> PROPOSAL 2: Adopt the Credentials CG as the registry maintainer for
>>             the DID Methods, Linked Data Key Types, and Credential
>>             Status Method Registries.
>>
>> Complete details are in Manu's email to the group (Details: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017Dec/0020.html)
>>
>> Please let us know by tomorrow's calls if you have any objections to these proposals.
>>
>> ** note: this is 3 as opposed to 2, as accidentally stated in the call*
>>
>> -- Kim Duffy, on behalf of Credentials CG chairs
>>
> --
>> Kim Hamilton Duffy
>> CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
>> Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
>> 400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=732,+Cambridge,+MA+02139&entry=gmail&source=g>
>>
>> kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
>> 425-652-0150 <(425)%20652-0150> | LearningMachine.com
>>
> --
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com