Re: Proposal for Credentials CG to maintain registries for DID Methods, Linked Data Key Types, and Credential Status Method

Kim, I'm fine with Proposal 1, I think it's very well done.

And on Proposal 2, I'm good with the DID Methods registry. But I don't
understand the other two, so I'd love to hear more about them on tomorrow's
call.

Thanks,

=Drummond