Re: Schemas or Models of Credentials and Issuers

Digital Wallets are a very fascinating subject for me too.
It may also be necessary to describe recommendations for the various types
of digital wallets and how they are accessed.
Web, file, browser, hardware each could have their own recommendations for
authentication and authorization.  As the risk of exposure of the contents
increases we should recommend increasing layers of authentication.  A claim
that is from the government is far more valuable to me than self issued
claims so I will want to   require at least 2 or more forms of
authentication.  A US social security number claim might require passive
forms of authentication like where the user is accessing it from, which
program or browser is used.

The idea of self-issued claims is needed.  I claim that I use a particular
bank could later be verified by the bank issuing me a follow up claim or
signing my self issued claim.

--
Mike Lodder
Senior Crypto Engineer