Re: Fwd: SIMPLER requirements ordering (due April 14)

Manu, if you included non-critical items in your top 10 but left out
critical items, then you are decreasing the likelihood that those items you
consider critical will rise to the top.  I strongly encourage you to give
the process a try rather than second-guessing it.  You still have time to
adjust your scorings.

-- dan